In spite of the news coming out of Washington, D.C., commodity markets and local grain elevators, agriculture is not going to the dogs. Or is it?
Humanity depends on these critical threes: Without oxygen, most humans will die within three minutes; without water, life expectancy is three days; without food, we’ve got three weeks.
If you think writing a farm bill makes for strange bedfellows, just look at who’s allied against President Donald J. Trump’s up-and-down trade talks with China.
The Environmental Working Group is using this harvest season to solidify its reputation as the biggest not-for-profit policy organization American farmers love to hate.
This Week's Circulars
- Baumgartner seeding hybrid corn in Kazakhstan
- UPDATE: SuperAmerica robbery suspects charged
- Two injured in Peterbilt natural gas explosion
- Mayo in Mankato rolls out operating room expansion
- In a social world, are we less neighborly?
- Two drivers seriously injured in Nicollet County crash
- Lamb chops opened the door to the world of wellness
- Highway 169 levee project to wrap up Friday
- Teen charged with criminal sexual conduct
- Rural Victorian
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.