As featured on
MANKATO — Gov. Tim Walz, during a stop in Mankato Wednesday, made a pitch for better roads and bridges to help rural commerce, for improvement to health care and schools and lauded farmers for feeding the world and becoming more innovative even amid tough economic times.
This Week's Circulars
- Update: COVID-19 Minnesota deaths rise to nine; 47 cases in Mankato region
- Bar stayed open in spite of closure order, charges allege
- Mankato woman accused of assaulting officer, indecent exposure
- Mankato hospital patient charged with threatening nurse
- Ask Us: Reader hopes to pick up the speed on Hwy 22
- Region has five new COVID-19 cases; state’s deaths up to 18
- Repeat drunken driver claimed he had COVID-19, charges say
- Waseca woman injured in two-vehicle crash
- Tree trimmer died of natural causes, police say
- UPDATE: Regional COVID-19 cases climb past 50; New Ulm college president reported ill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.