As featured on
Minnesota House Speaker Melissa Hortman pledged Monday to open an investigation into six Republican representatives, including Reps. Susan Akland of St. Peter and Jeremy Munson of Lake Crystal, who attended a conservative rally Wednesday in St. Paul where protesters threatened some state leaders and judges.
This Week's Circulars
- Man shot in leg; suspect charged
- Deep Roots: Changing Christmas plans is nothing new
- Woman drove while high with children in back seat, charges say
- A Life Remembered: Blue Earth County sheriff was tough but fair
- Woman made death threats, charges say
- Hy-Vee project receives state grant
- Snowstorm to hit on Saturday
- Driver charged after chase through Waseca
- Ask Us: Mankato not a particularly hotely place
- Grain Outlook: Be on the lookout for corn running out of steam
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.