As featured on
MANKATO — When Jennifer Londgren, coordinator for Minnesota State University’s alcohol and drug studies program, attended a Twin Cities gala with her students last year as part of the fight against opiate addiction, she was intrigued by the party-like atmosphere — without drugs or alcohol.
This Week's Circulars
- Update: COVID-19 Minnesota deaths rise to nine; 47 cases in Mankato region
- Bar stayed open in spite of closure order, charges allege
- A silver lining: Gary Pettis got lucky when he was hit by an SUV
- Update: Coronavirus deaths go to four; Mankato area cases up to 41
- Charges: Med-seeking patient threatened Mankato clinic
- Mankato woman accused of assaulting officer, indecent exposure
- Ask Us: Reader hopes to pick up the speed on Hwy 22
- Mankato hospital patient charged with threatening nurse
- Waseca woman injured in two-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Regional COVID-19 cases climb past 50; New Ulm college president reported ill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.