Craig Kotasek uses presses from the late 1800s to early 1900s he has rescued from closing newspapers to create posters and announcements at Tin Can Valley Printing, housed in a renovated granary at his family farm near Le Sueur.
As featured on
LE SUEUR — When artist Craig Kotasek saw an antique printing press firsthand at an exhibit in Minneapolis two decades ago, he noticed a resemblance to the agriculture equipment he’d grown up around as a kid living on a farm near Le Sueur.
This Week's Circulars
- From My Farmhouse Kitchen: Good conversation is always welcome; just watch your mouth
- Land Minds: Frozen fish fever
- Parent alleges NRHEG school district wrongly banned him from games
- Warm-up predicted after snowfall, 2-day cold snap
- Mankato restaurateur dies in California crash
- Coming Sunday: Young woman has rare COVID-related syndrome
- Farm Programs: The time is now for making 2021 crop insurance decisions
- Five charged in alleged comic book burglary ring
- Ex-teacher sent to prison forchild pornography
- Man accused of threatening Mankato police officers