As featured on
MANKATO — The combined Blue Earth County and city of Mankato bike trail system appears to be on the verge of being granted “regional trail status,” a designation that would unlock millions of dollars in state funding for future fixes and improvements to area paths.
This Week's Circulars
- Jesus issue prompted assault in Amboy, charges say
- Storm brings less than expected, but travel snarled west and southwest of Mankato
- Mankato's last remaining video rental store is closing
- Hy-Vee project receives state grant
- Munson: Rally probe will hurt communication; Threats to Walz prompted investigation
- New Ulm sex offender being considered for civil commitment
- Ask Us: Mankato not a particularly hotely place
- A Life Remembered: Blue Earth County sheriff was tough but fair
- Mankato woman swung knife at man, charges say
- In Mankato area swing district, trepidation about the future
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.