As featured on
MANKATO — Disabled American Veteran Auxiliary member Debbie Mason braved Tuesday morning’s snowy weather to travel a few blocks from her home to see the local DAV chapter’s new van. The vehicle, to be used for getting veterans to medical appointments, will use Lyle C. Pearson VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic’s parking lot as its home.
This Week's Circulars
- From My Farmhouse Kitchen: Good conversation is always welcome; just watch your mouth
- Man accused of threatening Mankato police officers
- Land Minds: Frozen fish fever
- Parent alleges NRHEG school district wrongly banned him from games
- Coming Sunday: Young woman has rare COVID-related syndrome
- Ex-teacher sent to prison forchild pornography
- Five charged in alleged comic book burglary ring
- Warm-up predicted after snowfall, 2-day cold snap
- Back Roads: No longer one-of-a-kind
- Gardening column: The key to a great garden is balance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.