As featured on
ST. PETER — Despite widespread July 4 cancellations — including St. Peter’s large parade that typically attracts thousands — volunteers with St. Peter American Legion Post 37 were determined to mark the country’s independence by bringing people together safely, for a meal and a cause.
This Week's Circulars
- Coin shortage persists for area retailers
- Update: Power outages affecting some neighborhoods
- Mankato man threatened to kill unmasked neighbors, charges say
- COVID down in region as statewide hospitalizations remain above 300
- With MSU about to reopen, Mankato gets tough on social distancing
- Tire company shares the world stage with Big Bud
- New COVID cases confirmed in five area counties
- Deep Roots: Tough love can sometimes be the best love of all
- Two charged in Mankato home invasion
- Trump's visit suggests Mankato area could be key in November
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.