As featured on
The Laws of Life contest from its inception in 1987, created by John Templeton, challenged and encouraged middle and high school students to write and reflect on their own laws of life — rules, ideals and moral principles we live by.
This Week's Circulars
- St. James man accused of assault at Hiniker Pond
- Waseca, Le Sueur counties in new CDC mask guidelines
- Man charged with fourth DWI
- Location revealed for planned Mankato pickleball palace
- Man charged in domestic break-ins
- WYSIWYG/Alpine Deli to open in Old Town
- Eight area counties had newly confirmed COVID-19 cases Monday
- Mankato man charged for alleged oil, gas runoff
- New Ulm man allegedly tried to run over neighbor
- Lone occupant in Le Sueur crash dies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.