As featured on
MANKATO — With area hospitals at or near capacity due to a surge of COVID-19 patients, Mankato health officials Friday advised residents not to gather with people outside their immediate households for Thanksgiving.
This Week's Circulars
- Deep Roots: Changing Christmas plans is nothing new
- Man shot in leg; suspect charged
- Woman drove while high with children in back seat, charges say
- Woman made death threats, charges say
- A Life Remembered: Blue Earth County sheriff was tough but fair
- Hy-Vee project receives state grant
- Grain Outlook: Be on the lookout for corn running out of steam
- Snowstorm to hit on Saturday
- Driver charged after chase through Waseca
- Massive power line project gets a lift from helicopter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.