Demolition has begun on the former Amboy school, which was originally built in 1896.
As featured on
AMBOY — About 50 people gathered in Amboy Thursday to witness a demolition crew start its knock down of a structure beloved by many but too costly to maintain.
This Week's Circulars
- High driver asked officer for help, charges say
- New Ulm sex offender being considered for civil commitment
- Drug crime brings over 20-year prison sentence
- Jesus issue prompted assault in Amboy, charges say
- Storm brings less than expected, but travel snarled west and southwest of Mankato
- Mankato's last remaining video rental store is closing
- Munson: Rally probe will hurt communication; Threats to Walz prompted investigation
- Automotive shop fire ruled accidental
- Mankato woman swung knife at man, charges say
- Hwy 14 expansion gets a $400K boost; work to begin in a year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.