As featured on
Research has proven it takes 120 hours of work to get your identity back, once stolen — 120 hours! There is no farmer out there who has that sort of time. We do need to find a way to protect our passwords while out on the farm.
This Week's Circulars
- Cross-country bicyclist reaches Louisiana after promising detour
- Bus driver sues city of Mankato
- Fleeing driver who injured police officer sentenced
- Waseca's Cash Wise grocery store to close
- Ask a Trooper: Will Real IDs replace drivers licenses?
- Charges: High driver fled police — again
- Woman arrested after knife fight at Mankato hotel
- Driver injured in Highway 60 crash near Madelia
- Faribault man injured in Highway 60 rollover
- Woman injured in crash on I-90