The Land Features
With the sky-high price of seed corn, southeastern Minnesota organic dairy farmer Stanley Smith figured somebody had to do something. “I never thought I would be paying $200 for a bag of seed corn; but yes, last year ordering my seed, the cost for 80,000 seeds, or about 42 pounds, was $235,” he said. So, Smith decided to be the “somebody” who should do something.
This Week's Circulars
- Report: Wells woman, Iowa man injured in Highway 22 crash
- Reader Response: Mankato should walk away from Gateway West
- Names and notables
- Five charged with cloning credit cards
- Glimpse of the Past: Seppmann of historic family known for own style
- Woman charged in baseball bat attack
- Man allegedly used frying pan as weapon
- Overdose killed man found in truck in Brown County cornfield
- Motorist injured after collision with deer
- Woman injured in Waseca County crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.