The October 18, 2013, issue of The Land is now in print and online. Click the "E-Edition" link at left or click here to read it!
- Current Edition
- Nuts & Bolts
Deadline to request beef referendum ballots extended
To ensure maximum participation and opportunity to learn about the upcoming beef referendum, the deadline for Minnesota beef producers to request a ballot has been extended until Jan. 17.Continued ...
A 67-year-old caroling tradition
Ruthanna Weber, 98, has been organizing a Kenwood, Md., caroling tradition since World War II when she was in the Navy.Continued ...
How to care for a cut Christmas tree
Cut Christmas trees must be watered and kept hydrated to last through the holidays and to prevent them from becoming fire hazards. This includes small tabletop trees.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Journalism school honors Ron Burgundy
- VIDEO: How to carve a Thanksgiving turkey
- VIDEO: Holiday travelers contend with wind, rain, snow
- VIDEO: Families struggle for Thanksgiving food following gov't cuts
- Turkeys are funny-looking and tasty, but can they fly?
- Overlap with Thanksgiving prompts second look at Hanukkah
- Deadline to request beef referendum ballots extended