The January 17, 2014, issue of The Land is now in print and online. Click the "E-Edition" link at left or click here to read it!
- Current Edition
- Nuts & Bolts
To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
Sleep. Oh, to sleep. A good night's sleep is often a struggle for more than half of American adults. And for occasional insomnia, there are good reasons to avoid using medications, whether over-the-counter or prescription.Continued ...
Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
While they may not have thumbs to use the phone, pets can benefit from smartphone apps designed specifically for them.Continued ...
Expo takes precautions to prevent spread of virus
An outbreak of a potentially deadly equine virus will mean some empty stalls at the upcoming Minnesota Horse Expo.Continued ...
- CNHI papers honored for spot news, enterprise journalism
- Divorce is on the rise, and it's the baby boomers' fault
- Census: U.S. has fewest births since 1998
- Do animals have a sense of humor?
- VIDEO: X-Ray released of tree trimmer with chainsaw embedded in neck
- Get ready for spring with these 3 apps for gardening
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when